The freshman social camp was named Ethelontêr, or "Spirit of Volunteerism" in Greek. Ethelontêr is a unique, annual freshmen camp where freshmen create long-lasting friendships while making a positive impact via volunteerism. We are expecting a total of 200 camp participants and hope that you can be a partner for our event. The highlight would be our flagship Volunteer Extravaganza programme, which will take place on the third day. Freshmen will have the opportunity to serve a myriad of different beneficiaries across Singapore and gain first-hand volunteering experience.
From June 20, 2018 7:49AM - June 23, 2018 11:49PM
Deadline for sponsorships: March 14, 2018 11:59PM
Note: All dates and times are in the Singapore timezone.
Location: NUS Kent Ridge Campus
Who's organizing this?
This event is organized by NUS CSC Ethelontêr. For further information, you can contact: Marketing.
We are keen on discussing with potential sponsors how we can benefit them and the value of our offerring. Do contact us if you're interested.
1. Acknowledgement as main sponsor throughout the publicity drive and camp
2. Endorsement of the company’s logo (with its sponsorship status) on our publicity materials, such as mailers, Facebook page and Instagram page, and the inclusion of a direct link to the company’s website.
3. Endorsement of the company’s logo (with its sponsorship status) on the camp programme booklet which will be distributed to all participants
4. Company’s choice of pamphlets or other promotional souvenir items in goodie bags for distribution to the camp participants
5. Endorsement of the company’s logo (with its sponsorship status) on the camp official T-shirt for all participants
6. Acknowledgement on CSC Website and CSC Annual Newsletter as an avenue of publicity